Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thing 13 - Glogster

One free Web 2.0 application that I’ve used is GlogsterEDU. I have used it as a front/home page to my classroom wiki. Students love how it looks and always comment on how “cool” it is. I like how it gives my students a fun visual to navigate around my wiki.


Glogster is an application that allows users to create interactive posters that can be embedded onto a website, wiki, or blog. Students can use the tool to create projects related to subjects being studied in class. There are many backgrounds, images, and effects that can be used to design the poster. Documents, original pics/photos, videos, and links to other websites can also be linked to the poster. It is a great way to keep audio/visual learners interested in topics being studied!

Check it out at GlogsterEDU!

No comments:

Post a Comment